7 Things I’m Thankful For in 2017
It's a time to be extra thankful. This year I have had a lot to be thankful for. I always say that this year has seemed like the toughest year ever. This time, I think it honestly has been. I've moved three times, quit a job I hated, found a job I loved...it's been a doozy. There are still some things to be thankful for though. Here's my list for this year.
1. I have a job I love. This hasn’t been the case for the entire year, but it’s the case now, and I’m doing really well.
2. I’m not sick, and haven’t been for pretty much the whole year. The past couple of years have been high-illness times for me, but I’m feeling grateful for my health right now.
3. Biscuit, even when she wakes me up at 4 in the morning to go outside.
4. My family, who have talked me down off the stress ledge more times than I can count this year.
5. My house. I’m much happier now that I’m out of an apartment and we have a tiny little house with a washer and dryer and room for our puppy to play.
6. Charles. I moved him across the country and he’s still making the best of this. He’s folding clothes on the couch with the dog while I’m working.
7. MY wonderful support system, from the people I collaborate with on this blog and my instagarm, to my coworkers at my dayjob, to our amazing friends and family who constantly rally around us and make life better.
From all of us in this corner of the internet, wishing you and your family an amazing thanksgiving. What are you thankful for this year?