Cheese-Free Valentine's Day Activities
Valentine's Day! You have to do something right? Well, you don't want to pick something too cheesy or cliche right? Well, I am here to hook you up. Here are 10 completely cheese-free ideas.
- Recreate your first date. If you can, that is. You know? Relive the magic that brought you together? Unless your first date was awful. Then don’t.
- Make your own candy. Those gozillion dollar Sugarfina champagne gummy bears? Why not try making your own.
- Be a tourist in your own city. We keep saying that we’re going to go to this art gallery…maybe we’ll actually go.
- Low-key dinner at home. Going out for Valentine’s dinner is the 9th circle of hell. Just stay home and cook at home. Or you know, UberEats is a thing.
- Host a under-$15 wine competition with your friends. Have a gathering at your home, and tell every couple that they need to bring the most interesting bottle of wine they can find. The catch? It has to be under $15.
- Paint night! One of those paint and sips? You can do that at home. Throw on some Bob Ross and get painting!
- Ice skating. You can fall on your ass together! Bonus if you’re both Canadians, and therefore expert skaters.
- Library! Okay, this one is a little cheesy. Embrace your inner nerd and go to your local public library and choose a book for each other. Bonus: Is free.
- Spa day. Maybe he’s not into the couples massage, but this is a good idea. You can both get something done, and leave feeling relaxed.
- DIY food tour. Pick something that is small, and easy to eat a lot of…for me this is tacos. Try to find the best one in your town.
Have a happy Valentine's Day everyone!