FOTD: Casual Date Night
I love getting dolled up for date night. It’s one of my favorite things. We had a fairly calm Valentine’s Day…we had a set of theatre tickets for the weekend before, and then we had dinner at The Bachelor Farmer, which I’ll probably talk about on Thursday. Charles is a supporter of the Guthrie here in Minneapolis, and is a season ticket holder, so we go every month or so. Because of this casual-ish date night, I went with something casual for our night out at BF.
On my face, I am wearing:
- Youth to the People Kale + Spinach Green Tea Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizer
- Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation in 100 Ivory. It made me look a little gray on film, but I love it in person.
- Elf Eyebrow Kit in Medium
- Tarte Park Avenue Princess Bronzer (because I rarely use anything else)
- Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Entertain
- Colourpop SuperShock Cheek in Lunch Money
- NYX HD Photogenic Concealer in 02
- Ulta Gel Eyeliner in Plum
- Ofra Eyeshadows in Buttercup and Bohemian
- Makeup Geek Single Eyeshadow in Cupcake
- Almay Shadow Softies in Petal
- Buxom Black Lash Mascara
- Marc Jacobs Lipstick in Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
I used the Almay eyeshadow over the eyeliner to make it a misty pink. It was an easy look to pull off, and fit in perfectly at the upscale-casual restaurant.
If you'd like to see how I put on all of that...here's a video! It's my first one in months...so be kind :)
What’s your date-night makeup look?