20 Quick and Easy Ways to Reduce Stress
As I mentioned in my post yesterday, my stress level has been too high for weeks. Killing off stress has been my primarily plan for this month, so I thought I’d start out our month with twenty ways to destress your life.
1. Learn to knit or crochet.
2. Do some yoga!
3. Schedule some time away from your phone.
4. Eat some dark chocolate.
5. Go for a walk.
6. Spend some time with a furry friend…you can borrow one from a local shelter.
7. Meditate, like with an app like Headspace.
8. Try out an adult coloring book.
10. Sing, loudly, in the car after a long day of work.
11. Make vacations vacations. Don’t answer work calls!
12. Keep a record of how much sleep you’re getting.
13. Unsubscribe from all your promotional emails.
14. Cook a new recipe.
15. Listen to a motivational podcast.
16. Take some pictures.
17. Laugh – funny videos, or an episode (or two, but not a season!) of Parks and Rec.
18. Call your mom, or your best friend.
19. Put on your favorite lipstick.
20. Dance. By yourself, with your dog, in your living room…dance it out.
How do you choose to destress?
And HAPPY JULY!