The Little Things
Well, its finally like our lives are getting put back together. We're getting into a routine and the house is slowly getting put together. Is it perfect? No. Is it beginnign to feel like home? Yes.
Anyway, my time has still been taken up with getting settled, but I wanted to talk about a few little things that I've been loving lately.
- How happy Biscuit is at her now dog daycare, and how she doesn't have to stay at home while we're working
- Our new fox art print that we bought in Helena for our bedroom
- How the grey rug just goes with our living room furniture
- Acetate makeup storage
- Getting the newspaper like real adults
- A programmable coffee maker
- Sunday dinners at the kitchen bar
- Red lipstick
- Warm peaches
What have you been loving lately? Let's take a minute to celebrate the little things to be thankful for.