Holiday Drink Recipes | Blogmas #17
During the holidays, I try to indulge a little. Don’t we all, though? It’s the season of abundance. We don’t really drink at our house, so the holidays are our fun time for trying out new cocktails. Here are three of my favorite cocktail recipes. If you’re not a drinker, or have guests that are under 21, I’ve also included a couple of suggestions for making them into mocktails.
· 6 ounces cranberries
· 1 egg white
· ¼ cup sugar
· 3 ounces cranberry juice (choose unsweetened if you can!)
· 2 ounces vodka (skip if you want to!)
· 4 ounces ginger beer
· Splash of lime
Roll the cranberries around in the egg white, then in the sugar. Set aside to dry. These are for garnishing. In a copper mug, mix together the cranberry juice, vodka, ginger beer, and lime. Garnish with the sugared cranberries and a fresh lime wedge.
· 1 cup pomegranate seeds
· 1 bottle of red wine
· 1 bottle of sparkling cider (double this if skipping the wine)
· 2 sliced peel-on oranges
· 2 diced apples
· Sugared cranberries (recipe from the cranberry mules! Slice in half and add to the sangria)
Mix together and serve over ice.
· 1 bottle prosecco (or like, 7up)
· 1 can grapefruit soda water (y’know I mean La Croix)
· 2 ounces lemon juice
· 4 ounces pomegranate juice
· 6 muddled basil leaves
Mix together! Easy peasy!
Share me some photos if you try these out!