I always think of green when it’s a new year. Restarting the year. Growth. Hopefully new financial situations (for the better, not the worse). This morning I woke up and wanted to do something green. One of my resolutions last year was to shop my stash more, and I have this gorgeous green eyeshadow that was just dying to get used. I layered it over black on the top to mute it a little, and straight up on the lower lash line for a brighter tone. I love how it turned out. Maybe a little much for the office, but totally wearable.
Here’s to a green year.
On my face:
- Maybelline Fit Me Foundation (120 Classic Ivory)
- Tarte Park Avenue Princess Bronzer
- Ofra Eyeshadow Singles in Truffle, Millennium Gold, and Onyx
- L’Oréal Infallible Eyeshadow in Golden Emerald
- Lord & Berry Eyeliner in Dark Black
- Buxom Lash Mascara in Blackest Black
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner (not Ink Liner. Don’t get that shit.)
- Essence Make Me Brow
- Clinique Black Honey Lip Treatment
What’s an item in your stash that you should use more?